Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Missing parachute





So yeah its been like 2 or 3 days since i got back from parachute...ive had 2 days full of lectures...and im dreaming of being back at parachute! So much fun! So inspirational! So many kool bands and so many memories...like moshing in the torrential rain and packing up all our stuff after midnight just incase our tent got flooded and we had to move suddenly in the night! Swimming with my great mate shawn that was awesome...and third day having a conversation with me about how much it costs to sponsor a child in nz! O and see that girl next to me rach....sexi thing...i got to share a tent with her...dont ask me how she got all those bruises or that hikey cuz i dont know, ok maybe i do but its a long story...ok maybe its not...maybe i just bit her!

1 comment:

Jared said...

Amy, I'm sick of being the only person who writes comments on here. You need more friends. Anyway, this comment isn't really from me coz Roseanna wanted to post a comment on this but you don't allow anonymous comments, loser. So she posted on my blog instead and I'm such a nice guy blah blah ... Cya tomorrow night

Hey this is Rose

I wanted to post on Amy's blog to tell her I love her pictures and I want ALL her parachute ones and I MISS her :) :(

But this naughty little thing doesn't let non-bloggers post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hope she gets the message this way