Sunday, January 28, 2007

Jared is so HOT


So like i just got back from parachute today and i am absolutley exhausted! It was the coolest weekend...didnt last long enough! I tented with the bestest people, there was this guy called jared and he was so HOT! On the sunday night after watching my heros shawn and 3rd day the heavens opened up and God showed his all mighty power and glory and let the rain fall upon us! We got absolutley drenched and then jumped in pudles...but at the same time as we were getting drenched Jareds (the HOT guy) tent was also getting flooded...which worked to my advantage cus Rach and I got to share our tent with 2 guys and 1 extremly good looking guy! O yeah that is a photo of the hot guy Jared in my tent on my bed!

2 comments:

Jared said...

Haha i think that is your best post yet - pity i'm the only one who reads it! Oh well, it was a nice ego boost anyway :)
I probably wouldn't be axaggerating too much if i said that parachute was one of the best weekends of my life, haha especially the night when it poured!
OK, so now that I comment on your blog posts, you have to keep posting and start doing the blogging thing, like going to others blogs and commenting, even if that means taking time out from your myspace! In exchange, I'll come onto myspace more often and starting wasting my time just like everybody else.

Sam said...

He's overrated.